Search for your Adult Domain Name
We Provide Adult Managed WordPress Hosting Service
WordPress is widely used in adult websites by thousands of adult webmaster. Almost 80% top one million websites are made from wordpress software because wordpress has thousands of themes and thousands of plugins. We are good at wordpress application and our programmers and developers have developed thousands of themes and plugins too to make your website beautiful and safe. Maintaining a website shouldn’t mean spending hours optimizing your server and battling security threats.
With Managed WordPress, we handle the technical stuff for you – server setup, security, backups, even performance optimization – so you can spend your time designing, managing content and doing what’s important to you. This plan is especially good for almost all adult website owners because thousands of wordpress themes and thousands of wordpress plugins ( free or payable ) can make any adult webmaster websites in the whole world. Almost 80% of top one million websites are designed by wordpress.
All Plans Include
- 1000s of themes and plugins
- One-click migration tool
- sFTP access to WordPress files
- Nightly backups and one-click site restore
- Redundant firewalls, malware scanning and DDoS protection
- Daily backups & 1 click restore
- Automatic WordPress Core Updates
- Temporary website address and domains
- One-click SSL installation
- WP-CLI, SSH and SFTP access.
- Latest version of PHP.
- Automatic WordPress core software and security updates.
- CDN boost for up to 2x faster page load times.
- Localized in 37 countries and 17 languages
- Premium WordPress Hosting Platform
- Award-winning 24/7 support
- Free domain with annual plan
- *99.9% uptime guarantee
- *Money-back guarantee
- Access to thousands of free themes and plugins.
- For beginners: pre-built sites and startup support.
- One-click migration tool
- Staging site and developer access.
- Unlimited malware removal and hack repair
Built for tech-savvy designers and developers, WordPress lets you create gorgeous, content-rich websites with 1000s of free themes and plugins developed by the WordPress community. And as a content management system (CMS), you can assign authors, manage permissions, even make change across your entire site at once instead of a page at a time.
Built for speed, reliability and security
- One of the fastest WordPress hosting platforms in the industry.
- Optimized for WordPress with expert tweaks you won’t find anywhere else.
- Designed to handle huge traffic spikes with automatic scalability.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime and support.
- See how we deliver industry-leading performance.
Managed means easy We do all this:
- Automatic account setup
- Automatic WordPress core updates
- Nightly backups w/ 1-click restore
- DDoS protection & site monitoring
- Optimized WordPress servers
Keep hackers away
Your site gets the personal bodyguard treatment, 24/7. Our security team monitors, thwarts, and deflects so you can rest easy.
We created our WordPress multi-tier hosting platform in-house and from the ground up to cater exclusively to WordPress sites. Every Managed WordPress site gets:
- Load-balanced servers to handle visitor spikes
- Multiple layers of caching for super efficiency
- SSD drives to grab your site content wicked quick
We Secure the Perimeter
- Our 24/7, award-winning security team meticulously monitors your site so they can thwart suspicious activity and deflect DDoS attacks with extreme prejudice.
- We give bots das boot when they blast your site with phony requests. Keeping bots away lets the legitimate traffic get in.
- Nothing mucks up the gears like comment spammers. We stop them before they ever reach your site so your comments stay clean.
- Having the latest version of WordPress’s core software keeps your site happy and safe, so we automatically patch and update as soon as they’re available.
- We screen thousands upon thousands of WordPress plugins. Why? So you never have to worry whether you’re installing a well-behaved plugin or one that eats the last slice of pizza and leaves the box.
- Hackers can inject malicious code—malware–into your site to steal info or deface your site. With SiteLock Professional Malware scan (included with Ultimate plan), malware’s found and destroyed before it harms you or your customers.
Adult Web Hosting is different but we support adult web hosting if your adult website is not illegal.
Adult web hosting often costs considerably more than hosts that disallow such content due to its inherent risks, and the expense of ensuring legality. Since adult websites are often subscriber based, you need your users to come back. Like any other site, this can only be achieved by keeping your site as reliable as possible so that your clients feel that they are getting their money’s worth. Clients of this type are particularly impatient with downtime, delays etc. adult content gets old, pretty fast, so be sure you can keep up with updating it. Ensure that your host allows you enough bandwidth to keep up with uploading new picture and video content, as well as serving that content to your users.
We have professional support team and lawyer team. We can host your adult website if your websites are legal. We absolutely donot host illegal websites such as warez, child porn and copyright problem websites. Donot even try it. Please you can take a look at what we can provide you using our adult managed wordpress hosting.
If you’re a developer, IT professional or just a self-taught web pro, here’s your opportunity to dig into the details and see what makes our Managed WordPress incredibly fast, secure and easy to use.
If you are familiar with setting up a web hosting environment, want to host multiple domains, want more databases, emails and not eager to secure your WordPress website You can use a cPanel hosting account. It’s easy to install WP on web hosting (just a click), but interacting with a control panel (cPanel) can be intimidating. With cPanel, you can manage the domain, DNS, setup, backups, speed optimization, security, log files – all through the control panel.
If you are more concern about your speed, your up-time, your security, and less time on software and security, you need a managed WordPress hosting account. MWP handles the setup and launches you directly into WP-admin to start building your site – no confusing extra control panel to deal with.
If your website need huge traffic, you need a managed WordPress hosting.
No. you will not have a cPanel login in your WordPress web hosting account.
But you do have a control panel to manage your managed WordPress hosting account.
- You can control your domain name and temp domain name
- You can decide to use CDN or not
- You can decide your SSH and SFTP username and password
- You can have a file manager to view your files
- You can manage your database and download your databases
- Some customers will be concerned about automatically updating WordPress software to the latest version because it might break some of their custom code or plugins that haven’t updated their code. If this is a real concern, they need to be on Web Hosting so they can manual update the software when they are ready.
- To avoid compatibility issues, customers should only use very popular plugins with good reviews that get updated frequently with WordPress core. Some plugin developers do not actively manage their plugins. Also, they need to keep their plugins up to date.
Sub Concern: I want to use a plugin that is blacklisted.
- Many plugins that are blacklisted are only blacklisted for specific older versions and newer versions are good to go. In addition if the plugin is completely blacklisted it’s typically done so because the feature it is providing is already part of our Managed WordPress platform such as caching or backups.
- And you can always go over the list with a Vault article with the customer here
What is WordPress Hosting ?
Shared WordPress hosting is a web hosting solution where your site shares the resources of a single web server with a number of websites. And the main advantage of using such a service is they’re available at an affordable rate.
Since multiple websites use a shared server, such companies can offer hosting services at a cheaper rate as compared to managed hosting. So you can expect shared hosting plans to be as low as $2.49 per month. You can install your WordPress in your shared cPanel or Plesk hosting control panel without any problems. The only disadvantage is that you need take care of all the security, updation, and more downtime.
Anyone who’s planning to start a website should consider using shared hosting to keep their expenses down. Also, low traffic websites, personal sites, bloggers, and small businesses should use this type of hosting service.
What is Managed WordPress hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is a type of hosting service that provides the most powerful technologies for your WordPress site to make sure your website is both secure and fast. All the managed WordPress hosting plans share the same server and backup server. The administrator may shutdown some ports that easily to be hacker-ed.
Hosting providers take care of the hosting related issues like backups, security checks, Unlimited malware removal and hack repair, Automatic daily malware scans, Website backup protection with 1-click restore, updating WordPress, and much more. They also provide premium customer service and solve your problems as quickly as possible.
Basically, a managed host wants you to concentrate on your business while they take care of the technical aspects for you.
However, you should note that these services are expensive when compared to shared hosts. In most cases, a managed WordPress hosting plan starts at around $16.95 per month but we only charge you $5.99 per month.
Not sure how to create a blog or get started creating your site using WordPress? Don’t worry!
Your hosting plan is seamlessly connected to the latest version of WordPress, so all you need to do is log in and you can start creating a site directly from your control panel. Not sure how to log in? Check “How can I access my WordPress installation?” below.
And if you ever have questions, don’t hesitate to contact our award-winning 24×7 support team. Our in-house WordPress experts can guide you through creating, updating or even promoting your website or blog.
There are a couple ways to log in to your WordPress website or blog.
Go to your My Account in cpanel.powerhoster.com and choose Managed WordPress Hosting from your list of products.
Type http://coolexample.com/wp-admin, where coolexample.com is your domain name, and that will take you directly to the admin login screen.
You will always get the latest version of WordPress. Anytime there is an update we will automatically update it for you.
Yes. It is very easy and safe.
You can migrate your site over to MWP in just one click. Either move it to your domain name or put it on a temporary domain, then just do a quick review and you’re ready to publish. What you need is the old WordPress website domain names, URL, username, and password.
No. With MWP, we take care of everything so the process is as easy as possible for you. Once you’ve purchased your plan, you can immediately create your website or start blogging.
It doesn’t. We start you out with the latest version of WordPress, the same one you’d download from WordPress.org. And anytime there’s an update, we install it for you automatically. You never have to hassle with installing another update or worry about running an outdated or compromised version of WordPress.
Easiest way to get a WordPress site
- WordPress is automatically setup for you.
- Quick Start Wizard with pre-built sites to customize with drag & drop editor
- Free daily backups for 30 days
- Simple 1-click restore
- Automatics WordPress core software updates.
Faster and handles large traffic spikes
- Hosting platform optimized and built just for WordPress Serves site faster with SSD drives, built in caching layers
- Resources are not limited (CPU, RAM, I/O).
- Built to scale for big traDc spikes.
More secure out of the box
- Built in protection from specific WordPress security issues
- Comment spam
- Brute force logins
- DDoS attacks
- Automatic WordPress core security updates
- (Update major plugins only when there is a very severe security issue)
Training videos and walkthroughs!
- All Plans Include over 150 in-app training videos and walkthroughs.
- Pros – save time training your client how to edit and update their site.
- SMB DIY – Help to learn the basic at your finger tips.
One of the biggest reasons to consider a managed WordPress host is the ability to have your problems handled swiftly and effectively. The dedicated team behind you will have in-depth knowledge of WordPress and your server environment, so your site can overcome issues rather swiftly.
- 1000+ professionally designed themes
- Ideal to manage huge spikes in traDc to your site
- Automatic daily backup & 1-click restore for total peace of mind.
- Automatic account setup
- Managed services like 1-click migration and network monitoring Optimized WordPress servers and fast SSD drives
- Security updates, Pre-screened plugins, DDoS protection, and secured SSH/SFTP access
Built on our state-of-the-art Web hosting, MWP is the perfect solution for anyone who wants the power and simplicity of WordPress without the hassle of constant updates and technical adjustments.
More than just a simple install, WordPress is seamlessly integrated to your hosting so the moment you log in, you’re able to build, edit and manage your site. We’ve also modified our servers specifically for WordPress, giving you a level of speed and security you can’t get from a standard Web hosting plan.
- Small business users looking to build a site in WordPress on their own.
- Want their WordPress hosting already setup, without the hassle of installing it.
- Owns a domain or wants to build a website without worrying about the management, backup, and security of that website.
- Already has a WordPress website and wants to migrate to us.
- Wants to be seen by major search engines like Google – can utilize our WordPress with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Wants to create and view their website in a staging environment before they release to the public.
- Can benefit from the Quick Start Wizard with pre-built sites to customize with a drag & drop editor.
- Want to build up your own Ecommerce website
- Large company wants to set up their business website here, we can deal with unlimited traffic
- Website designers and web developers want to host their websites here because they do not need worry about their website security
- and much more as you know 80% websites are set up in WordPress platform and I am sure you need it.
WordPress® is a blog- and web-publishing platform that’s not only easy to use, but recognized the world over as a standard in website creation. With its focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability, WordPress is an open-source platform that lets you manage everything from a small personal blog to a large commercial site with hundreds of pages. 80% of webmasters trust their online presence to WordPress — and with WordPress Hosting from PowerHoster, you can, too.
Speed, scalability & reliability
|Optimized WordPress platform
|Built just for WordPress with personalized tweaks from our WordPress experts for maximum performance.
|Dedicated load balanced servers
|We distribute web requests across multiple servers so the same amount of work gets done faster and can handle spikes in traffic. And if there’s a problem with one server, your site won’t be affected.
|Massively redundantly SSD-backed file and database servers
|Your website, databases and applications load blazing fast with high performance disk servers. Get superior I/O rates and disk access times.
|Multiple caching layers
|Your website is enhanced with multiple caching layers for millisecond load times.
|Nightly backups with a 30 day retention time and free restores
|Protection from suspicious bots
|We’ve added protection from suspicious bots that like to crawl your site and blast the backend with pointless requests.
|Redundant Web Application Firewalls
|Enhanced perimeter protection, with fail-safe to keep traffic flowing should a firewall router fail.
|Redundant DoS/DDoS Mitigation
|Increased availability, and keeps traffic flowing during one of the most common attacks.
|Intrusion Detection and Prevention
|We monitor and mitigate the network and systems against malicious activity.
|Blacklist for known malicious plugins
|To help keep WordPress accounts secure as possible, we blacklist plugins known to cause security and performance issues.
|Brute force login and comment spam prevention
|Added security layers to prevent hackers from stealing login credentials, and flooding “comments” with spam.
|Automatic WordPress Core Updates
|Our automatic updates make sure you’re always running the latest version of WordPress to reduce vulnerabilities, and stay safe from hackers.
|Securely access and manage files on remote file systems. Encrypt commands and data to prevent passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted unprotected over a network.
|No set up. We do it for you.
|You’re ready to start building your site in 30 seconds or less.
|Temporary web address
|Build your site on the free domain included with our annual plan or start with a temporary domain and decide on the perfect URL later.
|Easily move your existing WordPress site with our 1-click migration tool.
We Provide Five Basic Types of Adult Web Hosting xxx
- Managed WordPress Hosting – This is the most popular web hosting we provide. Your websites have no chance to be hackered, and you have the best and the fastest websites and easily designed.
- Web hosting (Shared) – Shared web hosting service refers to a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the Internet. This is generally the most economical option for hosting, as the overall cost of server maintenance is amortized over many customers. We provide Cpanel Shared Linux Web Hosting from $2.99/mo. We are the cheapest shared web hosting provider.
- VPS Web Hosting Service – If shared web hosting is like an apartment complex, VPS is more like a townhome. You’ll enjoy upgraded resources AND you’ll be sharing them with much fewer people. This gives you more power, flexibility and control. We provide the cheapest Linux VPS hosting with Cpanel/WHM and Plesk as control panel from $30.99/mo.
- Web Hosting Plus – This is for the guys who have no technical skills and VPS is not suitable for them. gives you the ultra-fast speed of a Virtual Private Server with a super simple control panel — a perfect fit for those who don’t have tech skills but still need powerful hosting. All plans include one-click install, 99.9% uptime, 24/7 security monitoring, daily backups, and an easy-to-use control panel.
- Dedicated Server – This is exactly what it sounds like – a single-tenant virtual machine that’s dedicated to you and you alone – which makes it the ultra-modern single family home in our analogy. It’s the most costly option, but only high-traffic, resource-intensive websites really need it. Get full control with root access while enjoying powerful bare metal servers and flexible SSD or HDD storage configurations. You must have your own administrator to run your dedicated server.
Buy the Cheapest cPanel Web Hosting
Take charge with industry-standard cPanel control panels, free 24/7 phone or online support and 99.9% uptime* and money-back guarantees*. With our award-winning data center, you’ll know your site is always up and running.
In addition to the native interface, AdultWebHostingxxx still remains faithful to cPanel for more advanced website management tasks. It uses the standard version of it, so you can easily find all the main management modules – file manager, email accounts, domains, software, and databases.
AdultWebHostingXXX cPanel Web Hosting:
cPanel is a popular web hosting control panel that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) and automation tools, simplifying the process of website and server management. It is designed to be user-friendly, allowing both beginners and experienced users to easily control various aspects of their hosting environment without needing extensive technical knowledge.
Key features of cPanel include:
- Graphical User Interface (GUI): cPanel offers an intuitive and visually appealing interface, making it easy for users to navigate and manage their hosting accounts.
- Website Management: Users can manage their website files, create and organize folders, and perform tasks related to web content through tools like File Manager.
- Email Management: cPanel provides tools for creating and managing email accounts, setting up email forwarding, configuring spam filters, and accessing webmail.
- Domain Management: Users can manage domain settings, including subdomains, redirects, and DNS configurations.
- Database Management: cPanel allows users to create and manage databases, set up database users, and configure database-related settings.
- Application Installation: cPanel often includes tools like Softaculous, allowing users to easily install popular web applications such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal with a few clicks.
- Security Features: Users can configure security settings, including SSL certificate installations, password-protected directories, and IP blocking.
- Backup and Restore: cPanel provides tools for creating backups of website data and configurations, as well as restoring from backups when necessary.
- Resource Usage Monitoring: Users can monitor resource usage, including disk space, bandwidth, and CPU usage, to ensure optimal performance.
- Support and Documentation: cPanel typically offers access to help and documentation directly from the control panel, making it easier for users to find assistance.
It’s important to note that cPanel is not a standalone software but is typically provided by web hosting companies as part of their hosting packages. Users can access cPanel through a web browser by logging into their hosting accounts. The consistent popularity of cPanel is attributed to its user-friendly design and the wide range of features that cater to the needs of website owners and administrators.
cPanel is a popular web hosting control panel that provides a user-friendly interface and a suite of tools for managing various aspects of web hosting.
The Advantages of Using cPanel Web Hosting
Here are some advantages of using cPanel web hosting:
- User-Friendly Interface:
- cPanel offers an intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface. It is designed to be accessible for users with varying levels of technical expertise, making it easier for beginners to manage their hosting environment.
- Comprehensive Feature Set:
- cPanel provides a comprehensive set of features for managing websites, domains, email accounts, databases, and more. Users can perform tasks such as creating email accounts, managing files, setting up databases, and installing applications with just a few clicks.
- One-Click Installations:
- cPanel includes a feature called Softaculous or a similar tool that allows users to install popular web applications like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal with just one click. This simplifies the process of setting up websites and applications.
- Email Management:
- cPanel offers robust email management features, allowing users to create and manage email accounts, set up email forwarding, configure spam filters, and access webmail interfaces easily.
- File Management:
- The File Manager in cPanel enables users to upload, download, and manage files on their web server. It provides a simple and efficient way to organize and manipulate website files.
- Security Features:
- cPanel includes various security features to help protect websites and servers. This may include tools for configuring firewalls, setting up SSL certificates, and managing access controls.
- Backup and Restore Options:
- cPanel provides tools for creating backups of website data and configurations. Users can schedule regular backups and easily restore their websites in case of data loss or other issues.
- DNS Management:
- Users can easily manage DNS settings through cPanel, allowing them to configure domain names, create subdomains, and set up redirects.
- Resource Usage Monitoring:
- cPanel provides tools to monitor resource usage, including disk space, bandwidth, and CPU usage. This helps users keep track of their hosting resources and optimize their websites accordingly.
- cPanel is commonly supported by many hosting providers, and its interface makes it easy for users to scale their hosting resources as needed. This scalability is important for growing websites and businesses.
- Support and Documentation:
- cPanel is well-supported, and there is a wealth of documentation and tutorials available. This can be beneficial for users who need assistance or want to learn more about managing their hosting environment.